Fiction .

I could do time for you baby .
You want me to do time for you ?

Because im dangerous baby.
I dont know whats gonna happen to you.
When the curtain goes down .
You dont want to pull the curtain on mee baby ?

I want to be good to you .
You dont want to make me, to be no good to you .

Because you dont know what could happen .
You never know what can happen between us .
But maybe it can happen .
Between us .

When you hurt me baby.
I just have to hurt you back.
Its something you have demanded for.
its equality now see. We are the same .

He opens his hand full size in front of her face.
A hand that could encapsulate her entire face
He parts her lips and opens her mouth with one finger.
Nails are covered in gravel, and dirt.
Then grind her teeth .
Rubbing her gum, back and forth, slowly, gently.
Your teeth, beautiful like pearls on a necklace, he whisper in her ear .

Its been three days now, you havent spoken to me .
Why dont you talk to me ?

When you are alone .
I am there.
You just dont see me .
In the streets, just passing by .
I know where you are .
I know where you hide .
Tonight .

I could make it simple and flat. Like others.
But I don't just want to say just the simple words.
I want to show you, in my special way.

How special you are .
I love you ... So unromantic and used words, like a detergent.
Detergent needed to wash someones puke.
But I'm not like that.

I've seen you several times in the elevator.
When you pass by. Sometimes you have friends.
And you enjoy yourself and laugh.

I stand in the doorway ajar, hearing laughter, far into the night.
Even outside your door at night, sometimes .
Just to watch out for you .

Sometimes when the power is gone .
In the basement .
Then I change. To an unknown.
I lock myself down in the basement to see who's coming down there.

People, they are afraid of all sorts of things.
The other day, other tenants thought it was a spook in the basement.
They don't know that. They don't know it's only me !


I can hear they breathe.

Complaining the light is off.

Then they sneak in.

In the dark .

Into the unknown .

To me .


Sometimes I'm so close to them.

The dark coat I'm wearing is almost noiseless.

With nice sheepskin gloves. Smooth and sensitive like cat paws.


I can almost touch them.

And she's the one I like so much.

On the third floor.

You have so pretty hair.

But she doesn't know me.

But when I change.

And live in the basement.

Then she comes.

To me .

Where we belong.

She and I.

I've tried flirting with her before. In a way .
When she talked to me.
I think she misunderstood .


She had broked up with her man. And so that the useless creep would not come again. I made a small appearance. I had decorated the entire floor with red roses and wrote her name on the floor.
With caligraphy of pretty red color, premium pig's blood floor lay gorgeous with shiny reflections of metal on the floor.

Your name was there, all over the floor.
It was beautiful, and I took pictures that I will show you later.
When we have time for ourselves. Just you and me.

It was awful to see it washed away. I can still see traces of what has not been washed away.
It's there a bit yet. All over the the hallway.
And it reminds me of our first date .

The following week I made a small welcome to her.
When she had been with friends out on the town.
And she was going to be so happy when she got home.
I had arranged a pretty doll over the door holding a letter. Something so innocent .

The pretty doll from old days had one eye that had fallen out.
I used glue to mend it but but it got alittle crosseyed.

I tied the doll in a gallow so it would hang in place over your door .
the doll had a letter with a heart, drawn on it .
It was completely innocent and perfectly ordinary.

In death you are mine!
It was on the letter.
She didn't understand it the way she was supposed to .

You didn't even talk to me, after that .
I didn't want to do to you, what I did.
But now after what has been done.

I had even on a later occation written a letter
with letters clipped from the newspaper headliners so no one would know it was me.

She did not hear the warning, written between the lines.
Something so easy to understand.
But the rule that was unwritten, was broken.

All I wanted was to protect you.
Towards a sick world.
You weren't supposed to understand it that way.

But somehow you had to understand
In the cellar .
Which you could lie on.
A bed I made for you

Forever.

In the basement with me.

That's not how you should understand.

Greetings, Your beloved.

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg