The Dream

When I surround myself with things I like. With music I like. Images and objects I feel comfortable with and have an emotional contact to . I live in a dream . When these are not around . My things. My environment . My dream ends. And life becomes boring and uninspiring .

To chase the dream is futile . But live it . Become the dream . Material things with shapes, and colours . Make that dream come true . And time vanish, and inspiration rolls like a film inside the mind, constructing things on its own . Material and the subconcious are very connected only separated by boredom. The material and immaterial is merged . This way you can enter a deep dream , inside the concious self . Not supernatural. But Ideas . Ideas need nurishment . And the environment needs to be inspiring for the dream to florish and to be real . When my things are gone. Im not half the man I used to be . Like a musician without his instrument . Or a mechanic without tools. An author without a pen . Just another guy . 


What environmnent makes your dream come true ?
Is it a hilltop, green fields with a lush wind and birds singing. 
Is it a jungle with plants and animals.

Is it a neon city with cool looking cars and aircraft ?
The images that appear in the mind. are your friends . Be friends with them .
The images are there for a reason . The dream is part of your reality . A hurtful memory or a bad dream can be as devastating as a physical damage. There is no differance . Both can be mended . Revenge can be mended by forgiveness . And physical damage, with nutritious food and relaxation . And would often require a change in lifestyle . Or rather, change of environment .

If the dream was a new invention awaiting academic or govermental acceptance, it would never be approved. And neither would spirtual content or religion . On the conterary I would say, if you do not dream, or have thoughts in your head. Just apply to function, your not human, at best a vegetable .

Become the dream by being in a favourable environment, and wear clothes that makes you shine .

In the back of my head.
An ancient memory resides.
Back to the animals.
Back to the plant .
Back to the bacteria.
Back to the atom .
Back to the subatomic particles.
A memory we made of .
And we all share .
Back to the solar flares.
Back to the supernova explosion .

Memory residing in deep space for hundred thousand millions of Eons.
All that is required is the desire.
To have a desire.
to obtain the ancient memory .
The future. Is in the deeps, of history .
the future is inside the mechanisms of the cosmos.
In the proteins. and their electrical charges.

Assembly codes of proteins.
Where hardware is the software.
And the program is life .

You see .
I had the landlord on a visit.
He had been filed complaints from my neighbours.
About strange noises in the midnight hour .
Hacksaw in the night.
But I can explain that baby.
You dont want me to explain that .
And I had to clear my things away, down into the basement.

And from that I realized. My apartment looked like an old aunts place, and I withered like a plant. So I figured what I wrote above. From the ordinary, a very fantastic revelation. But do not let that take your buzz away. Let me inform you another thing .

you body . is made from love. and at some point in time .
two persons made love. and at the apex of that incident. an orgasm .
That orgasm is you.
You are a walking orgasm .
And that is for real .

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg